The VentureForth Quarterly @ UCSD

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Interview with Guy Kawasaki

Here is a recent interview with Guy Kawasaki, who was one of the founders of Macintosh and is now the founding Director at Garage Technology Ventures. He was also a past keynote speaker for the E-Conference. If you want to hear him speak, you can go to Stanford Technology Ventures Program, where they have recently added embedded video. You can hear other great entrepreneurial speakers also on their website. They also have podcasts that you can listen to, which is really nice. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

  • Hi James Lu, I just wanted to say that I think your blog is pretty neat! Interview with Guy Kawasaki was particularly interesting to me as I have a website affiliate marketing that I am always looking for new ideas for, and that post got my brain hopping!

    By Blogger Rita Earle, at 2:49 AM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home